Manager assistant (proficient in English)
Face to face
1. Responsible for assisting the general manager to deal with daily affairs of the company;
2. Foreign language translation of general manager and communication with foreign partners;
3. Actively cooperate with the general manager's work arrangement, including administration, sales assistant, project proposal writing, general manager's schedule sorting, large meeting minutes, etc.;
4. Report the problems to the general manager in time and help solve them.
1. 25-35 years old, bachelor degree or above in English major (proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing)
2. Attitude: strong judgment, decision-making, planning and execution ability; Good communication, coordination, organization and team building ability; High work enthusiasm, good work ethic.
3. Excellent fresh graduates are also acceptable.